To advertise your business on this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total Results Found: 7
- Daksha Hargovan - Clinical Psychologists – Rosebank, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I am a clinical psychologist with 19 years of experience. I offer psychotherapy to adults, couples and adolescents, as well as behavioral assessments of, and therapy for children. My interventions are psychodynamically oriented and I have, over the years, seen the benefit of longer term work. However, there is a definite place, in my practice, for short term interventions should this be necessary.
- Henry Meiring - Clinical Psychologist - Century City, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I am a registered Clinical Psychologist in private practice working from Century City, Cape Town where I work with a variety of patients including children, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
Specialising in Treating
I specialise in the treatment of depression, anxiety, characterological difficulties, psychological trauma (sustained in adult-or-childhood), bereavement and loss as well as existential concerns (including a sense of purposelessness, meaninglessness, loneliness and fear of death).
- Jacqui Katts - Clinical Psychologist - Claremont, Cape Town, South Africa
I am a Clinical Psychologist, practising in the Southern (Claremont central) Suburbs of Cape Town. I do Individual Psychotherapy as well as Couple Psychotherapy. I have a special interest in working with adolescents and adults.
- James Weideman - Clinical Psychologists - Blouberg, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I am a Christian Psychologist and although I have been practicing psychology for more than 20 years, I still find tremendous joy from my work.
I believe in creating a safe & warm environment for my client, within which they can explore and solve their problems and grow towards their true potential.
I believe in continued studies that should feed my experience.
I believe that a strong relationship with God, a loving marriage, solid family relationships and good Christian values, is the foundation of a healthy society.
- Janet Bytheway - Clinical Psychologists - Table View, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
In this practice a broad range of difficulties are treated. I have a special interest in working with children and families.
Adults are seen for anxieties (including generalised anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, post traumatic stress), depression (including post-natal depression and grief work); work stress, relationship difficulties and personal growth work.
Supervision (for CPO points) is available to counsellors and other psychologists.
- Peter Collis (ADHD Specialist) - Clinical Psychologists - Pinelands, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I have a general practice with a special interest in the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, as it occurs in children, adolescents and adults.
- Reinette Steyn - Clinical Psychologists - Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I am a Clinical Psychologist who offers Psychotherapy and Life Coaching to adults, adolescents and couples. Integrative approach includes Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, CBT, EMDR & Hypnosis.