To advertise your business on this site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Total Results Found: 7
- Daksha Hargovan - Clinical Psychologists – Rosebank, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I am a clinical psychologist with 19 years of experience. I offer psychotherapy to adults, couples and adolescents, as well as behavioral assessments of, and therapy for children. My interventions are psychodynamically oriented and I have, over the years, seen the benefit of longer term work. However, there is a definite place, in my practice, for short term interventions should this be necessary.
- Elizabeth Oosthuizen - Counselling Psychologists - Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
My meaningfulness as a psychologist is to act as an instrument for my clients. To have therapeutic conversations that will assist individuals to Become rooted in self to blossom for life. Rooted in self meaning improving your emotional intelligence and this result in you blossoming for life. This is applicable for both adults and children.
- Henry Meiring - Clinical Psychologist - Century City, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I am a registered Clinical Psychologist in private practice working from Century City, Cape Town where I work with a variety of patients including children, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
Specialising in Treating
I specialise in the treatment of depression, anxiety, characterological difficulties, psychological trauma (sustained in adult-or-childhood), bereavement and loss as well as existential concerns (including a sense of purposelessness, meaninglessness, loneliness and fear of death).
- James Weideman - Clinical Psychologists - Blouberg, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I am a Christian Psychologist and although I have been practicing psychology for more than 20 years, I still find tremendous joy from my work.
I believe in creating a safe & warm environment for my client, within which they can explore and solve their problems and grow towards their true potential.
I believe in continued studies that should feed my experience.
I believe that a strong relationship with God, a loving marriage, solid family relationships and good Christian values, is the foundation of a healthy society.
- Janet Bytheway - Clinical Psychologists - Table View, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
In this practice a broad range of difficulties are treated. I have a special interest in working with children and families.
Adults are seen for anxieties (including generalised anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, post traumatic stress), depression (including post-natal depression and grief work); work stress, relationship difficulties and personal growth work.
Supervision (for CPO points) is available to counsellors and other psychologists.
- Peter Collis (ADHD Specialist) - Clinical Psychologists - Pinelands, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I have a general practice with a special interest in the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, as it occurs in children, adolescents and adults.
- Reinette Steyn - Clinical Psychologists - Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I am a Clinical Psychologist who offers Psychotherapy and Life Coaching to adults, adolescents and couples. Integrative approach includes Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, CBT, EMDR & Hypnosis.